nicetochatting wrote:It has the best looks a phone can offer. I have used
it for 2 yrs and can bet you that no phone is
superior in looks. And the ear volume is not that
slow. it is okay unless you are hearing impaired.FM
Transmitter is a cool feature.And the ear volume is
not that slow. it is okay unless you are hearing
impaired. I have pranked many with that and still
many don't believe in it unless i give a demo. But
following limitations are there in the phone-
1. no audio format other than mp3 is supported
1. You can't zoom in photos that are already saved.
2. u can't save messages in memory card
3. the speed is disgustingly slow
4. every now and then your contacts get shuffled and you can't search for them. I have to navigate to the required contact by up and down keys.
5. you can't write notes or to-do in more than about 30 letters.
6. only low resolution 3gp videos are supported.
7. You can't see any playlist of songs if the songs are playing, the song will automatically stop
8. if you play any video or song from gallery, you can't seek forward and back. it can be done only when u play the media from its respective player(mp3 player or movie player)
9. you can't mark or unmark anything.
10. no games or applications can be installed from memory card. they have to be downloaded directly to your mobile in order to run them
1-> support midi, wav, amr, if those aren't audio formats, then you are a n00b.
your second 1 -> indeed, you can, if the image is bigger than the screen. mine does it.
2 -> was never developed to do it.
3 -> it isn't a porsche, just upgrade to the latest firmware that's fast.
4 -> user problem, you can configure the way it short contacts.
5 -> you can, use a better java app for notes. actually i use the one from my SL91
6 -> it can play 320x240 3gp videos, but the recording is indeed small. also, this is a 2006 phone, and for mms sending, a big resolution will only allow you 1 second before exceeding the mms file size limit standard.
7 -> if you have problems with the original mp player, well, i am sorry. you can use "lyrics show player" that's a complete mp3 player.
8-> use the same app as stated above.
9 -> your statement is wrong. you can, for example mark files from the explorer to move to other folder, or delete the marked selection. the same with copying. Read the usermanual first before doing silly unreliable statements.
10 -> another wrong statement. You can install java games via your computer by datacable, using a program named BMC. See? No more cash spent on wap traffic!