If use wap or internet gprs it can be expansive...
I don't know how i do it, but it really work!
1. After you get some *.jar file via bluetooth it automatically save in Misc/.
2. Than need to rename this file in more simply name. For example 'file'.
3. Than go to your phone wap browser! And make new bookmark with any name and this link:
Save this bookmark.
4. Now you can install this app by click to it bookmark!
5. That's all!
Don't delete this bookmark, just rename all *.jar files after download by bluetooth to 'file'!
After install your file.jar in Misc/ folder will stay there. For install new app or game you can del it or rename or put in another folder.
Here is bookmark for example.
Rename it from txt to url and you can download it to phone.
Sorry for my bad English
- Follower of N00Byism
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:59pm
- Location: Russia